Marine Paint and Cleaning with High Pressure Water in Panama is what your boat needs to prevent rust and corrosion characteristics of the marine environment.
Rust and corrosion are no strangers to the marine environment and water jetting is a highly effective tool in the marine maintenance toolbox.
Oceanco has a range of equipment for paint and corrosion stripping, blasting tanks and decks at various flow rates and pressures
We are specialists in high-pressure and ultra-high pressure water jetting for industrial and marine surface cleaning and preparation. We are continuously developing our technical and process capabilities to safely deliver the high-quality results our customers demand. We bring unparalleled expertise and a wide range of plant to tackle the most demanding tasks.
Water blasting equipment advantages
Water blasting equipment provides fast and effective removal of deposits from most areas, including cargo holds, top-side tanks, decks, hatch covers, ballast tanks and pipes.
Water blasting is the best method to prepare your surface for maintenance: in contrast, hammering and pneumatic tools damage the steel profile and knock salt further into the steel, while dry blasting creates hazardous air quality and disrupt other activities and creates large quantities of waste material.
Water blasting minimises waste, does not disrupt other activities, and removes salt and other residues from surfaces, prolonging the coating’s lifespan and leaving a clean surface.
- Tank and silo cleaning and decontamination
- Pipeline cleaning and descaling
- Cleaning boilers, furnaces, heat exchangers, evaporator tubes, steam lines and other industrial plant and equipment
- Removal of corrosion, marine growth, paint and other coatings
- Preparation for re-coating
- Hydro excavation – combining water jetting with vacuum loading to remove the risk of damage to buried utility services and tree roots
- Range of cleaning heads and lances (robotic or manual, fixed or rotary), and flatbed units for optimal cleaning in each situation
- More effective than chemical cleaning
- Experienced operators and stringent quality assurance to your specifications
- All equipment maintained to a high standard in our own workshop
Safety and Environmental Protection
- Environmentally friendly – no chemicals used
- Containment of waste for safety and environmental protection
- Unmanned tank cleaning eliminates risks of working in confined spaces
- Robotic tools reduce need for operators to work at heights